Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Carolina Rebellion 2012

Well now, it's been quite some time since I was last on here (about 4 months) Nothing much has changed since I last posted. BUT the 2nd annual Carolina Rebellion has been announced with the line up being revealed this Friday (Feb. 10th). I personally am very excited about it, last year was amazing with bands like Godsmack, Avenged Sevenfold, Alter Bridge, etc. But I really wonder HOW they are going to beat last years show. Some major concers after last year were: the LONG lines (for restrooms, food, etc.) and they had some old crappy faucet thing where you could get free water. Fix those things and you will have many happy campers. But still how do they plan to beat last years line up? Personally here are several bands I would love to see play, or expect to see:

Godsmack (I feel like they didnt have much time last year. They usually kick ass)
Deftones
Rob Zombie
Metallica
Burn Halo
Machine Head
Smile Empty Soul
A Pale Horse Named Death
Seventh Void
Offspring
Mudvayne
Our Lady Peace
Drowning Pool
Creed (I almost expect them since they have been making a new album)
All That Remains

Shinedown (expect it with the new CD coming out)
Sevendust
Papa Roach (again, kinda expect it)
Puddle of Mudd
Slipknot


Anyone reading want to comment on who they would enjoy seeing?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about any one in particular that I want to see...but I don't know if I speak for everybody when I say that Slipknot and Metallica don't need to be there!

    ReplyDelete